1. I am thankful for my dog, Mr. Hugo. He is by far the best friend I could ever hope to have and is a constant source of comfort during the darkest days. I love him so much my heart feels like it could burst!
2. I am thankful for my ability to draw. I have not sketched in a really long time, and a few weeks ago I decided it was time to start again. Here is a drawing I did of Hugo.
3. I am thankful for both of my jobs. I may not like them much at times, but they allow me the ability to take care of myself without relying on someone else's help.
4. I am thankful for books. I love to read with an insane passion and don't know what I would do if I couldn't escape into a good book.
5. I am thankful for my best friend, Sarah. She has been there for me through some of the toughest times, and I know I can always call her for advice or a shoulder to cry on.
See ya this weekend!